Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Beginning

So here I am, at the beginning of my grieving for Nolan when I wish I was further through the journey. I think it's hard to imagine what the next few days, weeks, and months hold in store for Michael and I. I get a little overwhelmed when I think much further than today. I worry what Christmas will be like. I thought I would have my little boy and be celebrating his first Christmas. I've decided I probably need to just not think that far ahead right. I just pray that I remember that God will give me the strength I need to make it through. He has been faithful to me this whole time. I have so many precious memories of Nolan and our two days with him. I wouldn't trade those for anything and I am just amazed at how well Nolan was during that time. He was absolutely perfect! For right now I clean to God's promise that I will see him again and that he is with Him in heaven. It brings me true joy to think that I will one day get to see Nolan again.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Travis and I are thinking of you and also grieving for little Nolan, but rejoicing that he is able to be with the Lord. We love you!