Thursday, October 15, 2009

This will be a quick one because I'm on my lunch break at work, but I just wanted to say that God has really been gracious and has renewed my peace, strength, and hope. Yesterday morning I woke up mad and angry at the world (I had also gone to bed that way). I really thought that there was nothing that would be able to snap me out of it. At lunch time I finally decided to open my bible and do my "homework" for my bible study. I felt God just soften my heart and I was able to let most of the anger go. I'm still working on some of it, but I feel like I can breath again, make it to the end of the day without having a meltdown.

Before I head off to eat, please pray that everything comes together with Nolan's party. It's getting close and I feel like I still have a lot to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fighting anger takes so much energy. Its such an ongoing struggle. I don't have answers on how to solve it, but you've found the best way to guide u through it. I'm rooting for you!!! I'm not going to tell you to "relax" or any other bs. Its so hard to make sense out of something that doesn't make any sense at all. I don't understand Gods reasoning for a lot, but there has to be one. I just wish he found someone else to go through what u have.