Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow!!!

Yesterday would have been Nolan's 1 month old birthday. What an amazing gift God gave us, it snowed the night before and the ground was still covered on his birthday! I honestly can not ever remember there being this much snow in Houston. I mean, there have been fluries, but it's never stuck like this before. Michael measured how much snow was on top of my car, and it was 3 1/2 inches!!! So Michael and I sang happy birthday to Nolan in the morning, and then I took some pictures to remember this special day.

This is where Nolan is buried. We don't have his grave marker yet, but we just approved the design yesterday, and it's beautiful.


This is the tree that a friend got us to plant in honor of Nolan. It was so pretty surrounded by the snow.
It's hard to believe our little boy would already be one month old. We miss him so much. Thank you for all your prayers and remembering our son.
Also- Thanks for all the advice on the pictures!


No comments: